746 was delivered in early 1949 as one of the last 20 new trolleybuses purchased by Bradford Corporation, none of which were rebodied. Only licenced on 3rd December for the opening of the Bradford Moor service it spent virtually its entire operational life based at Saltaire Depot, only being transferred elsewhere when the Crossflatts - Bradford service was being prepared for conversion to motorbuses. Withdrawn from service in November 1963 746 was placed in store to re-emerge in 1966 as driver training vehicle 063. As 063 it was used for the last Ministry of Transport trolleybus driver test in the UK on 30th July 1971, after which it was delicenced and sold. In 1955 or 1956 746 had been reseated to H33/25R. It has been restored to its original passenger carrying layout.
This vehicle is in regular service at the Museum.